Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Jedi Jabberwocky ~ Twitter Folklore, Jedis: They’re Just Like Us & Star Wars Spaceships Mechanics 101


Smart Jedi-In-Training,

This is Mortimer Weasel here, ready to convince you that if you watch Jedi Jabberwocky, you will build the knowledge you need to use The Force. To begin with you need to read Twitter. How else are you going to find out when the latest Star Wars movie or action figure has been released?

You won’t believe the lengths to which I go to find out how to break it down for you in every episode. In this one, I do go back into the vault of old Twitter messages left by brilliant Jedi of the past. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, it’ll become a part of you…

 Then, I went undercover in a grocery store, a mattress store and a personal pool to take pictures of Jedi in every day situations. I passed on showing a few pics I took, because they were just too hard on the subject. I don’t want to get sued, so I refrained from posting my picture of Kylo Ren watching Netflix and eating pizza on his couch, C3PO regenerating, and a baby Ewok playing with a wayward Stormtrooper.

Amazing how things are not the way you sometimes think they are in this world. Right when you think spaceships contain the most difficult, intricate insides, I will show you how they are powered. Some people think; nuclear, others think – no, it’s the future, everything runs on solar! …

But hold on to your lightsabers, because I’m going to explain it all for you!

Yours in the Space Struggle,
Mortimer Weasel Jedi
Warrior of Underground Tunnels

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you SPAM us, we will send puppet robots to get YOU!