Thursday, May 17, 2007

MARY JUANA WIT DA 420

With Conchita back on board, making Mother's Day madness on LosTiteres.TV -- every one of the puppets that wanted to act with us decided to go full throttle. And that includes Mary Juana. Although she had a bumpy ride this time, I think she'll get more used to the production crew. I told her to memorize her lines, but she can barely walk and talk. Here she is in her very important debut performance (which was never entered in that competition she told me she sould be on time for): Mary Juana.

Think of her as the embodiment of the cannabis plant. That's how she came to meet me. I was talking to some friends while perched on a palm tree, and someone was planting her down below. I've seen her grown up into full on foliage. I'm fascinated as to what kind of show she'll turn up. I call her a "she", but she's also a "he"... Being a plant, she's a bit of a hermaphrodite, so don't try to figure her out:

420 is cop code for weed bust. Let's hope she's always free to grow, and never gets deported. Why, one day, she might even be legalized!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking all over for this!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

If you SPAM us, we will send puppet robots to get YOU!