Friday, May 18, 2007

Latino Puppets Talkin' Smack



Hola Amigos,

I have been spending more time in the LosTiteres.TV studios than Paris Hilton will ever spend in jail.

I feel revitalized as a Latino and as a parrot, who is a recent arrival from Cuba, and now is living the American dream. Success has made me a little bi... Coastal.

Bi-coastal. Bilingual. And I'm a Buy-sexual. You buy me somethin', I'm sexual.



I'm always having to fly back and forth to Hollywood, and New York. Becoming a major celebrity is a real arm workout you, know? Yeah, I'm gonna go there: My wings are tired from all that flying. Baaaaaahcckkkhgkh!

Sometimes I do that... Anyway, please enjoy the new episodes up on our MySpace pagina -- that's "page" in Spanish, for those of you who know how to salsa...

There's a secret stash of stuff that I haven't put up on YouTube or MySpace.

You can find our new secret stuff by clickety-clicking around our LosTiteres.TV site, or going to Revver.com.

Enjoy our productions, I find them tiresome.

Hasta Luego, con una lata de Prego!
Señor Loro
Host/Producer, LosTiteres.TV
www.lostiteres.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you SPAM us, we will send puppet robots to get YOU!