Sunday, April 27, 2014

MORTIMER WEASEL's Post-EASTER Videos

 

Dear People Who Read Blogs, Welcome back to Señor Loro's Backstage Blog, where you find out the backstage dish on what went on behind the scenes at LosTiteres.TV!

Mortimer Weasel called me in early April talking about the fact that he didn't have a guest for his yearly Easter interview. 


Turns out, the former Easter bunny had been turned into chocolate, and the new one was being considered for a SAG commercial for condoms, and so he was out. 


I backed Mortimer against the back of my office wall one Monday morning earlier this month, and I said: "You are going to dress up as the Easter Bunny and do this Yourself!" 


He protested, but I continued, "What are we going to do? Close down the show? Stay in hiatus permanently?! ... Look, we've got blog entries coming out with our screenplay sections till the end of the year, but we can't rest on that! We need to put shit out on Twitter and YouTube or everyone will forget about us!" 


"Forget?!" yowled Mortimer. "How about meet? ... People don't know about us! My last upload got 14 views!" 


So I urged him to do a thing about SELFIES. In this modern age, you don't need anyone to watch you! You can just watch yourself. For goodness sake, we can even be our own photographers! 


He may be a Weasel, but he does listen to advice: SELFIES




In addition, I said, "Why don't you try some stand-up? 

You know, just riff off the Hot Topics of the day?... 


And here's what he pulled from behind his fake rabbit ears. 




Look, I'm not Fidel Castro, I'm no tyrant, but I know how to produce this show, and keep it running. My motto is: BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, which is the same motto as Malcolm X, and I'm proud of that... 

Not that I'm an aggressive parrot, nor that I would actually execute any means necessary, but I like to say it, because it makes me sound tough, assured and in charge. 


This is largely what I'm not. Till la promixa vez! 


Feliz Easter and Happy Pascuas! 


Your Red Bird of Resurrection

Señor Loro Parrot Producer, 
LosTiteres.TV




*******

2 comments:

  1. Good Stuff Loro! And that idea to do a thing about Selfies is genius! Heck even the president of the USA is into them now. Love all the fresh content!

    ReplyDelete

If you SPAM us, we will send puppet robots to get YOU!