Sunday, October 10, 2010

Conchita's SHOUT OUT to Eva Longoria

Hello Mis Amigos,

Once again, I, Señor Loro, ambivalently present Conchita spouting off at the mouth.

I have no idea if she means to be friendly with these female stars she's shouting out at, or if she simply means to be mean.

I'm going to take her at her word when she sarcastically says: "Oh you silly pajaro, don't worry. I'm just trying to get us some well deserved attention."

First of all, "pajaro" means "bird" in Spanish, but it's also slang for homosexual, which I happen not to be. So, see? I have to take her at her word that everything she says is meant to be nice. But something tells me that she's always been a little psycho.

What can I say? Unbelievably, she has a huge fan base of people who love for her to offend... Then again, I've been to a Kathy Griffin concert and comparatively speaking, Conchita's a light weight.

Enjoy our crazy DIVA's latest rant, a SHOUT OUT to Eva Longoria.

Be warned, it's neither funny nor longoria (it's only 58 seconds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you SPAM us, we will send puppet robots to get YOU!